Sunday, August 26, 2007

कातागोरिएस औफ़ friend

Catagories of friend

A fren has never seen you cry
A faithful fren has shoulder soggy for your tear
A normal fren thinks the frenship is over , When you have a argument
A real fren knows that it is not a frenship, until after u’ve had a fight
A proudy fren hates it when you call , after he has gone to bed
A best fren ask you why you take so long to call
A simple fren expects you to always be there for them
A selfish fren counts the help he had and never wanna get down
A lovely fren has lovely heart and fill every day with love
A true fren never says good bye
A crazy fren says “miss you” always
A deep fren is like rainbow perfect amount of joy and tear mixed
A close fren understand and care each other
A trusty fren close eyes and forgive forever
A sincere fren listen what u don’t say
A sweet fren get hurts on simple words and cry a lot
A smart fren has extra fren for exchange
A boy fren changes fren like the tyre of a car, 1 puncture then next.
A gal fren forget everything easily…and get a new one immediately.
…………….Now in which category do u belong?

very हाई


Very high in the sky
Some stars twinkle
As less as some star
In the earth that twinkle forever

Very deep in the ocean
Some creatures lives
More beautiful than the
God ever created

Very inner to the heart
Some things sound loud
Very lonely ,trusty,& cute
That’s only u,only u!!!

Butterfly

Once I have found a cocoon of a butterfly .one day a small opening appeared. I sat and watched the butterfly for several hours as it struggled to force its body through that little hole. Then it seemed to stop making any progress. It appeared as if had gotten as far as it could and it could go no further.
So I decided to help the butterfly. I took a pair of scissor and snipped off the remaining butterfly of the cocoon. The butterfly then emerged easily. But it had a swollen body and small shriveled wings.
I continued to watch the butterfly becoz I expected that at any moment, the wings would enlarge and expand to be able to support the body which would contract in time.
Neither happened! In fact the butterfly spend the rest of its life crawling around with a swollen body and shriveled wings. It never was able to fly.
What mine kindness and hate did not understand was that the restricting cocoon and the struggle required for the butterfly to get through the tiny opening were god’s way of forcing fluid from the body of the butterfly into the wings. So that it would be ready for flight once it achieved its freedom from the cocoon.
Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our lives. If god allows us to go through our lives without any obstacle, it would cripple us.
We could not be a strong as what we would have been we could never fly! Same as butterfly. I do keep on struggling for knowledge and power.
I asked for strength….and god gave me difficulties to make strong.
I asked for wisdom….and god gave me problem to solve.
I asked for prosperity….and god gave me brain and brawn to work.
I asked for courage….and god gave me danger to overcome.
I asked for love….and god gave me troubled people to help.
I asked for favours….and god gave me opportunities.
I asked for trust and faith…and god gave me hatred.
I received nothing I wanted…..
I received everything I needed…
God keep us alive I Trust in god always.

No comments: